Bud to Blossom – Photo Contest
Sunnyslope is picture perfect when the orchards are in bloom and the fields are patchwork quilt of colors. Bring your camera and a sense of adventure to the Sunnyslope Wine Trail during Bud to Blossom, April 4th thru June 1st, for a chance to win! Take a picture of that awesome bottle of red you tried against a green field, click a pic of your friends amongst the cherry trees or snap a selfie with your favourite winery dog. Get creative! Showcase your favourite shot on the Sunnyslope Wine Trail’s Facebook page for a chance to win a fantastically floral and wine-rific themed gift basket. The winner will be announced the first week of June.
1. Your photo must be taken somewhere along the SSWT and feature some kind of wine swag
(i.e. bottle, label, logo, etc.) from any of the nine participating wineries or businesses.
2. Post your photo to SSWT Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SunnyslopeWineTrail. Please tag your featured winery in your picture and/or tell us where you took the photo in the comments (i.e. “Taken at Bitner Vineyards”). Invite your friends to like SSWT’s page and vote for your photo.
3. This contest is open to amateur photographers and all photos submitted may be used by the SSWT.
For your own safety
1. Do not drink and drive!
2. Park off the road and out of traffic.
3. Be aware of property lines and do not trespass onto private property.
Participating Wineries include: Bitner Vineyards, Fujishin Family Cellars Winery, Hat Ranch Winery, Hells Canyon and Zhoo Zhoo, Huston Vineyards, Koenig Vineyards, Sawtooth Winery, Ste Chapelle Winery, The Orchard House Restaurant, Williamson Orchards & Vineyards.
Wear purple at your business or as an individual to support C of I Football